Whole foods resemble the body part they will benefit and protect, just as this coconut shell resembles the human skull including its lines and texture inside the shell- which all indicate health benefits for your brain.
Coconut oil crosses into the blood-brain & oxygen barriers
The coconut oils monolaurin molecules, derived after being broken down by the saliva & gastric bypass juices, are the smallest of any. Being so small is what enables them to cross into the blood-brain and oxygen barriers. They are the only cells capable of doing this too. Which makes them so irresistible to super germs. The super germs gobble them up, thinking they are taking your bodies nutrients, continuing to consume them until they explode. After they explode, they are removed from the body by our immune system. Nothing can resist coconut oil and the greatest thing of all is that its completely harmless to humans but deadly toxic to viruses, fungus, bacteria, parasites and microbes thanks to its monolaurin properties. The monolaurin levels in coconut oil are a whopping 48% compared to that found in a lactating mothers milk at 9% (its the second highest source of natural monolaurin) followed by butter fat at 3%
Coconut everything is a good start
Benefiting from the coconuts medium chain fatty acids (which regrow and repair the living cells) is easy when you replace all your pantries sugar, milk, water, flour & oils with those derived from coconut because the more you eat it, the faster your body will begin to heal from within. If you begin to feel sick when your eating it, use less. Know this though, the sicker you feel when you eat it, the more you need it. It indicates that your body is riding itself of toxins, so reduce the amount of consumption while continuing to increase it every other day.
Consume coconut oil, coconut sugar, coconut milk, coconut flour & coconut water etc., as part of your daily diet to increase your bodies medium chain fatty acid levels & boost your immunity.
Coconut nutritional benefits (partial list)
- Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
- Helps protect against osteoporosis.
- Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
- Improves digestion and bowel function.
- Relieves pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
- Supports tissue healing and repair.
- Supports and aids immune system function.
- Protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis and thus protects against heart disease.
- Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
- Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
- Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
- Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes.