Whole foods resemble the body parts they will benefit. Just as the cauliflower resembles a brain because it protects and strengthens it against brain cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and that’s not all.
Cauliflower contains anthocyanins which are a major player in the fight against cancer. By the shape of the white cauliflower, it’s no surprise that by adding cauliflower, cooked in tropical oils, to a well balanced diet (one void of oxidized oils), your body will be strengthened to ward of cancer of the brain, breast, colon and bladder. Plus it is a great detoxifier for the liver. It’s been found to prevent Alzheimer’s, dementia in addition to brain cancer too.
Cauliflower possess high values of Vitamin C, plus it also contains anthocyanins, vitamin K (assists with blood clotting), thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, potassium, manganese plus protein and fiber.
Eat it raw with a greek coconut yogurt ranch dip or roasted and drizzled with coconut oil. A cauliflower mash made with coconut oil is delicious too. Just get it in you!
Whole foods resemble the body part they will benefit and protect, just as this coconut shell resembles the human skull including its lines and texture inside the shell- which all indicate health benefits for your brain.
Coconut oil crosses into the blood-brain & oxygen barriers
The coconut oils monolaurin molecules, derived after being broken down by the saliva & gastric bypass juices, are the smallest of any. Being so small is what enables them to cross into the blood-brain and oxygen barriers. They are the only cells capable of doing this too. Which makes them so irresistible to super germs. The super germs gobble them up, thinking they are taking your bodies nutrients, continuing to consume them until they explode. After they explode, they are removed from the body by our immune system. Nothing can resist coconut oil and the greatest thing of all is that its completely harmless to humans but deadly toxic to viruses, fungus, bacteria, parasites and microbes thanks to its monolaurin properties. The monolaurin levels in coconut oil are a whopping 48% compared to that found in a lactating mothers milk at 9% (its the second highest source of natural monolaurin) followed by butter fat at 3%
Coconut everything is a good start
Benefiting from the coconuts medium chain fatty acids (which regrow and repair the living cells) is easy when you replace all your pantries sugar, milk, water, flour & oils with those derived from coconut because the more you eat it, the faster your body will begin to heal from within. If you begin to feel sick when your eating it, use less. Know this though, the sicker you feel when you eat it, the more you need it. It indicates that your body is riding itself of toxins, so reduce the amount of consumption while continuing to increase it every other day.
Consume coconut oil, coconut sugar, coconut milk, coconut flour & coconut water etc., as part of your daily diet to increase your bodies medium chain fatty acid levels & boost your immunity.
Coconut nutritional benefits (partial list)
- Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
- Helps protect against osteoporosis.
- Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
- Improves digestion and bowel function.
- Relieves pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
- Supports tissue healing and repair.
- Supports and aids immune system function.
- Protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis and thus protects against heart disease.
- Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
- Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
- Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
- Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes.
Whole foods resemble the body part or area in which they will benefit and protect, just as a radish resembles an air pocket, which indicates health benefits for your breathing issues. Plus it contains anthocyanins to fight cancer.
To reap the benefits from the radish, eat them raw, in soups, salads or sauteed in coconut oil. Eat the leaves too but only if they are not wilted or ravaged.
Radish benefits organs, relieves skin issues and aids with skin aging, brings relief to the brain, assists with clearing thick mucus. relieving asthma and other breathing issues; eliminates toxins, rebuilds immunity, soothes pain, contains antioxidants, offers anti-inflammatory benefits, assists with blood pressure, clears sinuses, relieves constipation and helps to prevent both Alzheimer’s and Dementia.